Search results

1. D

Batteries not charging (Super Watchdog HAT with UPS Battery Backup for Raspberry Pi)

Shall I ask you why your QA on manufacturing didn't catch this? Does it happen often? The mistake on the assembly is a manufacturing defect.
  2. D

Batteries not charging (Super Watchdog HAT with UPS Battery Backup for Raspberry Pi)

I can clearly see the "+" and "-" in the battery case. I don't see why you cannot.
  3. D

https://photos.app.goo.gl/EsFDCWJG3MBGsqtd6 https://photos.app.goo.gl/3WB59A3h5RejfisR7
  4. D

One board has the "+" of the battery case side towards the large "+" on the board and the other board has it reversed.
  5. D

I used the same kind of battery for both. GTL EverFire 18650. The charge light is on I see the voltage at 3.8 I checked both batteries and they're at 3.8. One thing I did notice is that it seems that the battery case might be installed backwards and I put the batteries in accordingly. But now...
  6. D

I recently purchased two Super WD HATs. One is able to charge the batteries while the other doesn't. I've tried switching the power sources for each and the problem follows the board. What are you suggestions for diagnosing this?
  7. D

WDT on OrangePi

I added the i2c2-m1 module and it's working now. Thanks!
  8. D

WDT on OrangePi

Now it failed with "Failed to open the bus." Failed to open the bus. orangepi@orangepi3b:~/wdt-rpi$ i2cdetect -l i2c-0 unknown rk3x-i2c N/A i2c-1 unknown rk3x-i2c N/A i2c-6 unknown DesignWare HDMI...
  9. D

WDT on OrangePi

OPI 3B v1.1.1
  10. D

WDT on OrangePi

Since I don't see any postings on OPI, I'm guessing it's not supported?