Recent content by AEM

1. A

8-Thermocouples HAT reading Fahrenheit on ports 5-8

I confirmed that the correct thermocouple type is set as well as waiting for the readings to stabilize. For the voltage readings with nothing plugged in, I am getting 0.00 on the good ports and -0.01 on the bad ports. For the voltage readings with a thermocouple plugged in at ~110 degrees C, I...
  2. A

Sorry, I misinterpreted the problem I am having. I am reading the channels using "smtc <0 or 1> read <channel>". I am testing the output using the same thermocouple switching between each channel. For channels 1-4 on each board, the temperature output is in Celsius and the output matches the...
  3. A

I have two thermocouple hats and both are reading Fahrenheit only on ports 5-8. How do I make sure all of the ports read in Celsius?
  4. A

Analog Input Resolution

What is the resolution for the analog input on the Industrial Automation V3 hat? I am inputting 8mv and it isn't reading anything. If that hat isn't able to read mv resolution, are there other hats that can?
  5. A

Watchdog for Sixteen Relays 2A/24V

I noticed that the 16 relay hat has a built in watchdog timer, but when I ran "16relind -h" I didn't see any commands for interacting with the watchdog. How can I find those commands?
  6. A

Power question for the industrial automation board

Does the 24v power supply need to be grounded or can it be floating?
  7. A

Eight MOSFETS switch speed

I have an Eight MOSFETS Version 3.1 board. I need the MOSFETS to be able to switch on and off at millisecond speed. I am wondering if the version 3.1 board is able to support this speed. If not, does the version 5 board support it? Another problem was that the speed of one mosfet flickering on...
  8. A

Eight MOSFETS not working with Sixteen Relays 2A/24V

That worked, thank you!
  9. A

Eight MOSFETS not working with Sixteen Relays 2A/24V

I have a Raspberry Pi 5 with the following 6 HATs stacked: Smart Fan, Industrial Automation V3, Eight MOSFETS, Sixteen Relays 2A/24V, and 2x Eight Thermocouples DAQ. All boards were working except for the MOSFETS and the Relays. For the MOSFETS, all of them were open and if I tried to write...